SHGT is a full owned subsidiary of SOGENA. It has stevedoring and terminals management activities.
It performs the following activities in Le Havre:
- import coals stevedoring for EDF Trading at MC6,
- storage, logistics and stevedoring for exported sugar, in association with the Belgian group EUROPORTS (SUCRE OCEANE),
- import/export stevedoring of new and second-hand cars (MANUCAR),
- clinker and cement stevedoring,
- shipping agency for RORO and bulk vessels.
Elsewhere, SHGT operates on the following activities:
- freight forwarder, specialized on river transport, through its subsidiary TERMINAUX DE SEINE LOGISTIQUE (TDSL) in association with SCAT,
- river containers terminals of LIMAY, EVRY, BONNEUIL, BRUYERES SUR OISE and LA BOURDONNAIS, with TERMINAUX DE SEINE, a subsidiary of TDSL,
- full logistics train/road for the Catalan market, with its subsidiary CICAL, located in Le Boulou on Spanish border.